There are two special events I wanted to make you aware of coming up in June and July. If you know someone who you think would benefit from learning about the existential coaching landscape, I’d really appreciate you passing this on to them. I think we really need more existentially-aware coaches in this day and age, in this VUCA world, and as we’re coming face-to-face with our human condition more naturally and more often than in a long time.
Firstly, I’ll be hosting another 2 rounds of my popular Introduction to Existential Coaching this summer. You can join for an immersive
Have a look at the video or event pages to learn more and if you’ve got any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. Please also note that I’m offering some chunky discounts for coaches-in-training and those still affected by CoViD-19. Don’t hesitate to ask!
11th Pre-Summit Session
EXISTENTIAL COACHING: Why the BIG Questions Matter
Many of you have helped with with getting me onto this stage and so I’m extra excited to announce/remind you that I’ll be speaking at the 11th annual World Business & Executive Coach Summit (WBECS) about Existential Coaching and why the big philosophical questions about life and existence matter in the coaching room.
Their FREE Pre-Summit is a world-leading event for professional coaches. The 40+ live sessions are designed to help coaches expand their skills and serve their clients in even greater ways.
This year, the theme for the Summit is ‘Reimagining the Future of Coaching.’ Across 3 weeks, speakers – including myself – are coming together to discuss the way forward for the coaching profession. I really hope you’ll join us!
When you attend the complimentary Pre-Summit, you can participate in:
- 40+ Live-Virtual Sessions:Learn from the world’s leading experts on a variety of innovative and dynamic coaching disciplines
- Live Coaching Demos:See how top coaches implement their teachings in real-life coaching sessions – and how you can too
- Themed Learning Tracks: Identify the content you’re most interested in more easily, enabling you to customize your learning experience
- Positive, Supportive Coach Community:Network with thousands of colleagues and peers in our global online coaching community
- Thought Leader Panel Discussions:Interact with our speakers and get their personal perspective on the most important topics in the coaching industryI’ll be speaking on the 9th June at 1pm ET/6pm BST. You can register, completely free, at:
You can catch me live at a few other events in the upcoming weeks but these two I’m particularly excited about and I hope to see you there!