Elite 121 Coach Training
A bespoke one-to-one training programme blending coaching, supervision, mentoring, teaching and more.
So you’ve just completed your training and can’t wait to get out there and coach? If your training was any good, you’ll have a decent idea where to start and perhaps already built a little bit of a client base willing to start paying you for your services. However, unfortunately many training providers don’t prepare you very well for the journey ahead so that many aspiring professionals never reach their full potential and too many are getting drawn back into their previous line of work. Even the best programmes I know don’t provide nearly enough valuable contact time with tutors and professional supervisors, let alone hands-on help to find clients or powerful learning tools such as video analysis. The result is that many coaches tell me they just don’t feel confident enough to go out and find paying clients to successfully build their business. I’ve created the Elite 121 Training Programme to change this.
If you’re anything like me when I started, you will have some great foundational skills and lots of enthusiasm but also a fair deal of anxiety about getting out there as well as no clear idea on how to get high-paying clients or set up your business. I can help you get on the ladder and support you along the way with a unique and bespoke combination of all the skills and experience I’ve acquired over the years.
Coaching fees range from “doing it for the love” to “ridiculous expensive“. But those who make it to the top often aren’t even the best coaches out there. What they know exactly though is who they are, who they want to work with, what value they provide and how to communicate that effectively. And in addition to their training and lots of practice they always have a strong supervisor or mentor by their side.
Based on a decade of experience in psychology and coach training I help aspiring coaches like you fill in the gaps in their training, realize their unique strengths and identify their niche market. If you are hungry to establish yourself as a powerful coach and you commit to the process, I will empower you to turn your passion into a successful coaching business.
I won’t promise you a 6-figure business in 4 simple steps. It’ll be a journey. And it’ll take hard work, courage and some investment. But it’ll be worth it, for it will be the foundation of who you are as a practitioner (and probably tell the story to your clients, friends and grand children).
During my time as Programme Leader of the MSc Coaching Psychology at the University of East London and lead CPD trainer at Animas Centre for Coaching I have trained hundreds of now successful life and business coaches from a range of different approaches at ICF and Masters level. I published books and book chapters on Positive Psychology, Existential Coaching and Coach-Therapy Integration and I created my own unique, cutting-edge approach to practice that now attracts clients from all over the world: Positive Existential Coaching.
In my work with coaches like you I blend elements of coaching, mentoring, teaching, supervision, counselling and philosophical consultancy in a bespoke way (tailored to each client individually) so that you get exactly what you need in order to be the best coach you can be.
What exactly we do together during the 3-months, 6-months or 12-months programme will depend on your level of skill, confidence, experience and commitment as well as your preferred learning style but usually contains the following elements:
- Personal Coaching – “Who you are is how you coach!” Our coaching work will help you carve out your personal style, identify your strengths, values and identity as a coach and resolve any obstacles to becoming a pro.
- Supervision – Discussing your work with clients is crucial for developing your professional practice and becoming a better coach. If you don’t currently have clients I will help you find some or refer the to you.
- Business Mentoring – In every successful coach there’s a successful entrepreneur. Together we will identify your target market, build your brand, work on your pitch and set up your coaching business.
- Skills Training – Where appropriate I will draw on my background in coaching skills training to run you through relevant models, theories or coaching techniques and tools that you are interested in to improve your practice.
- Video Analysis & Feedback – We will take a critical look at recordings of coaching sessions by yourself as well as other professional coaches in order to highlight strengths and areas of development.
- Learning Resources – Based on your individual development journey I can recommend you a variety of books, articles, podcasts, videos, talks or people to talk to in order to deepen or broaden your knowledge & skills.
- Accreditation – If you are not yet accredited by any professional coaching bodies and would like to add this to your resume I will guide you through the process and make sure you fulfill all the relevant criteria.
- 24hr Access – For the duration of the programme I will be in your life and you will be able to contact me around the clock with any pressing questions that you may have.
While I prefer face-to-face meetings, modern technology allows us to do powerful work even if you are unable to travel to London. Just talk to me and we’ll figure out the best way to work together. If you’re ready to become a pro, contact me today for a free, no-strings-attached conversation about how I can best support you in creating a career you’ll love.
Until then I look forward to hearing from you.
Choose life! Choose a career you love!
Let’s make it happen together!